Rank in front of customers when they are searching for businesses like yours on Google, either by Search engine optimization (SEO) strategies or Google Ads where you only pay for clicks or take actions to your business website.
- Anyone interested in learning about SEO & SEM.
- Junior Social Media Marketer who wants to Specialize in SEO & SEM.
- Small Business owner who wants to increase their sales and revenue through their website.
- Student who wants to develop a set of professional marketing skills.
- If you have any product or service that you want to promote, advertise or sell online, this diploma will give you the best tools and skills to succeed.
o 36 hours
o 12 sessions
o 120 hours (1 month) of training in a Digital Marketing Company
🔸SEO & SEM
🔸Introduction to SEO and Purpose of Search Engines
🔸Types Of Queries
🔸Search engine Algorithms, Ranking system, Crawling, and indexing
🔸How Google sees a webpage, Google analysis of web pages, and Engagement Analysis
🔸Building up SEO strategic plan
🔸Auditing your website
🔸Google ads terms to know
🔸Google ads vs. AdSense
🔸Reporting and analysis
🔸 Google certification
- Evaluate and improve your website’s SEO
- Use insights from keyword research and reporting to improve your search performance
- Use Conversion Tracking to determine the value of your Ad campaigns
- Create, Develop, and Optimize your own profitable Google Ad campaigns
- Remarket to your previous Website visitors to get them coming back to your site
- Advertise your products and services online effectively
- Monetize the more than 6 billion daily searches on Google
- Boost Traffic and Increase sales to your website
- Be certified by Google
Price: 5700 L.E
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 36 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes