Who must attend
Contact Sales Advisor
This Full stack diploma is your path to have a career in Digital Marketing. Through Academic knowledge, case studies as well as practice on 13 tracks of Marketing basics, Strategy, sponsored ads, content creation, and much more. In addition to applying for your graduation project to go for the next step, a training in Digital Marketing company to be more qualified for the labor market.
Who must attend
- Fresh graduates or university students who would like to start in Digital Marketing Career.
- People who work in a Digital Marketing company who want to improve their knowledge and skills.
- Anyone who wants to shift their career.
- Business owners, Entrepreneurs, and Freelancers who want to enhance their social presence.
- 90 hours
- 30 Lectures
- 3 hours/ twice weekly (4 months of study)
- 120 hours ( 1 month) of training in a Digital Marketing company
🔹 Basic Principles of Marketing:
- Difference between Marketing and Sales
- Buyer’s journey
- Marketing mix 4Ps
- Basics in Digital Marketing
🔹Developing Marketing Strategy by SOSTAC Model
- Obtaining market research
- Competitor analysis
- Situation analysis
- Targeting audience «STP»
- How to set Marketing objectives «SMART»
- How to build the right buyer persona
- Action plan
- KPIs and control
🔹Managing Social Media platforms:
« Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, Snapchat & LinkedIn »
- Creating professional pages and business accounts
- Pages and accounts management and moderation
- How to build successful campaigns
- Tips and tricks
🔹 Running Ads Campaigns on Social Media platforms
« Facebook, Instagram, Twitter »
- Identifying Facebook polices
- Implementing your own strategy in creating ads.
- Various ad forms and when to use each form of them.
- How to set campaign objectives relating to your business goal.
- Tips and tricks for improving ads results
- Discussion of positive ads case studies on social media
- Ads reporting and insights.
- Basics of creating content helping in achieving your marketing objectives
- How to identify the suitable tone of voice according to the brand and target audience
- Various types of content.
- How to set a content plan.
🔹Graphic Design Principles
- How to identify design problems.
- How to communicate with the graphic designer. to match the idea of the campaign.
- How to make a professional design for social media using Canva site
🔹Creating YouTube channel and ads
- Origin of E-commerce
- Statistics of E-commerce around the world
- How to create content for your products
- Best practices to increase your sales
- How to link your store with Facebook & Instagram shops.
🔹How to deal with your customers as a freelancer
1-Applying what you have studied along with the diploma in an actual project with real clients.
2-Writing an article on the academy website to be uploaded with your name.
🔹Mentorship for following the tasks and projects
🔹🔹Training in a real Digital Marketing company (120 hours).
You will be able to:
- Design a well entirely Digital Marketing strategy
- Develop a unique competitive advantage in the Social Media Marketing field.
- plan and execute a complete Social Media campaigns on various social media platforms
- Run Social Media Ads, optimize the budget, and measure the results.
- Develop and implement a strong content plan also create a high-quality piece of content
- Know the basics of SEO to rank organically.
- Run Google ads and YouTube ads
- Use E-mail Marketing tools
- Know the basics of E-commerce
Contact Sales Advisor
Pricing and payment methods
🔹 Cash / visa at our office:
14 Batlemous Al-falaki, Saba Basha, Alexandria
🔹 Vodafone cash
🔹 Bank transfer